Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Through every circumstance

(NLT) 1 Corinthians 13:7
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

How do you see God? Is He the one you turn to only when facing trouble? Do you get aggravated and does your faith wane if He doesn't respond to your situation in your time?

As I shared yesterday, I recently found myself frustrated over the way a situation was going. I struggled with faith in the truth of (NLT) Romans 8:28,
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. In my own heart the part that says, "those who love God," was brought into question.

So, I've spent a lot of time the last few days checking my own heart. "God doesn't want to be your situational rescuer. He wants you to be a loyal son or daughter." - thesolidrockrd (Twitter)

Today, I pray in every circumstance we will be strong in the Lord and that our faith will not waver.

Love in Christ,
Steve Sherwood Sr

No comments: