Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Spot Light

(NLT)Psalm 119:105
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

It would seem that God our Father delights in shining just enough light so we can see where to place our next step. He does not often light the whole way for us. This causes us to look to Him each step of the way. Could we see the entire path and it's outcome we would be inclined to run ahead.

I know this all too well. Many time I've stumbled on the path when I thought I knew best how to proceed and so, without looking up I've surged ahead in my own light and strength. Dim lit weakness is incredibly dangerous on the road of life.

Today, ask God for the light you need today. Ask Him to shine on the next step you should take.

Love in Christ,
Steve Sherwood Sr

No comments: