Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Joy because of His heart.

Psalm 2:1 O Lord, how long will you forget me? Forever?  How long will you look the other way? 2 How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul,  with sorrow in my heart every day?  How long will my enemy have the upper hand? 3 Turn and answer me, O Lord my God!  Restore the sparkle to my eyes, or I will die. 4 Don't let my enemies gloat, saying, "We have defeated him!"  Don't let them rejoice at my downfall. 5 But I trust in your unfailing love.  I will rejoice because you have rescued me. 6 I will sing to the Lord  because he is good to me. (NLT)

My wife put these words on our kitchen wall, "When you can't see God's hand, trust His heart." Read verse 5 again. It says His love is unfailing.

Dear brothers & precious sisters, rejoice because He has saved your soul. Sing because He is good to you. When you begin to do these things you will sense His joy. It may be in small ways at first, but continue to praise Him. Continue to rejoice in His goodness and continue to sing about His goodness.

Today "Count your many blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings, see what God has done."

I count you among my blessings.

Love in Christ,
Steve Sherwood Sr

No comments: