Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm dead.

Sorry for missing yesterday. I had a wonderful, but necessary interruption in my day. I got to baby sit my oldest grandson for a couple of hours.

2Cor 5:14 Either way, Christ's love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for all, we also believe that we have all died to our old life. 15 He died for everyone so that those who receive his new life will no longer live for themselves. Instead, they will live for Christ, who died and was raised for them.

The 83 year old man rolled over and touched his aged wife's face. She said, "Don't touch me, I'm dead."
He said, "Why would you say that and how could you say that if you are dead?"
She replied, "I woke up an hour ago and nothing hurts this morning. I must be dead."

Today dwell on these questions. Have I died to my old life? Do I still live for me? Am I really living for Christ who died and was raised for me?

Love in Christ,
Steve Sherwood Sr

No comments: