Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What You Meditate You Will Modulate

(NLT)Psalm 145:1-6
I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. [2] I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. [3] Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness. [4] Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts; let them proclaim your power. [5] I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendor and your wonderful miracles. [6] Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim your greatness.

What is coming forth from your mouth today? (NLT)Luke 6:45
A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart.

What I meditate on, watch on TV, read, dwell on greatly effects my speech and my demeanor.  David declares his intention to meditate on "Your (God's) majestic, glorious splendor and your (God's) wonderful miracles."

Paul tells us, "Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise." (NLT)Philippians 4:8

There is nothing nor anyone more worthy of Praise than our great God and King, Yahweh!

After meditating on Him, His goodness, His miracles, joy will fill your soul and His praises will be on you lips. What comes forth from your mouth will be from the abundance of praise, honor and glory to Him that is in your heart.

Focus your heart on Him and your lips will honor Him. On what you meditate you will modulate.

In Christ,
Brother Steve

No comments: