Friday, October 15, 2010

Prayer for Joy

(NLT)Psalm 30:11-12
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, [12] that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

Oh Lord God of Heaven, our Creator and King, pour out Your joy on Your people today. Clothe us in pure joy and cause praise to replace our mourning. Spirit of God force our blessings to the front of our thoughts and cause thanksgiving to be on our lips.

We are blessed. May we, this day, proclaim those blessings and the praises of the One who gives them to us. (NLT)James 1:17
Whatever is good and perfect comes down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.

Love in Christ,
Steve Sherwood, Sr.

No comments: